Planned overhauls are made easy with our enormous experience.
Having managed countless overhauls over many years, you can rest assured that our highly skilled and motivated field service teams will deliver you outstanding service within your timeframe.
- Complete shutdown planning including resources, equipment, spares and scheduling of individual tasks
- Development of workpack including inspection & test plans and safety related documentation
- Long Term Service Agreements (LTSA)
We deliver services across every stage of the installation process, planning, execution and commissioning all critical rotating equipment from construction to hand over:
- Construction supervision to fulfill all customer quality requirements, applicable standards and OEM specifications
- Coordination with suppliers and main constructors
- Complete required documentation for handover to operation
- Development and execution of pre-commissioning and commissioning procedures
- Assist with start up procedures and fine tuning to operational needs
As engineers, we understand what it means when equipment fails to work as you expect. We know it is crucial that your machinery is back working again swiftly and safely.
There’s no room for error, and time is of the essence, which is why you can rely on Roteq’s immediate response to your unexpected maintenance requirements, wherever and whenever they may be.
Achieving a successful overhaul means planning well in advance.
Roteq’s pre-shutdown planning provides greater insight into what is needed for the overhaul, giving you greater predictability for cost and time budgeting.
We step in before your planned overhaul begins to provide a detailed scope of the rotating equipment in collaboration with the overhaul shutdown planning.
Also importantly, serviceable spares are critical to the success of rotating equipment overhauls. Roteq’s complete onsite inspection of stocked spare parts delivers a detailed report that includes recommendations for repairs and stock shortfalls.